Apple hat heute den Mountain Lion Server Update 2.1 freigegeben! Nun kann der DHCP Server endlich wieder via Server.app verwaltet werden!!!
Mir ist wichtiger, dass die nervige “Host name changed” Meldung nach dem Neustart weg sein soll!!!
- Server app now has the ability to manage the DHCP service; for more information, see About the DHCP Service.
- Allows the ability to manage the blacklist settings for the Mail service.
- Prevents spurious “Host name changed” alert messages after restarting.
- Addresses an issue in which. under certain circumstances, AirPort Base Stations couldn’t be managed after upgrading from a previous version of OS X Server.
- Allows for setting a default NetBoot image in Server app.
- Addresses an issue where migration from previous versions of Server app might not work if certain languages were used.
- Allows for faster user account creation when larger numbers of accounts already exist.
- Allows Active Directory users to authenticate to the Calendar service on after migrating from previous versions of OS X Server.
- Addresses several issues with the Mail service after migrating from previous versions of OS X Server.
- Allows managing the ability to connect to the Mac App Store only for software updates.
- Allows management of iOS 6 features.
Software Update service
- Addresses an issue in which the catalog files were not properly updated after migrating from a previous version of OS X Server.
- Addresses some issues with migrating from previous versions of OS X Server.