Skip to content

AMP Problems solved

As reported yesterday, I enabled the Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) version of my Blog again. And as I mentioned in the updated post: I found some issues! This issues are solved and the Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) variant should work fine now.

During the fix, I decided to update the permalink structure of my blog: The URLs should be much nicer now! They will not contain the Article number anymore.

But due to the nature of changing the permalink structure of WordPress, there might be some other issues (mostly 404 – Page not found). Sorry about that that!

This content is older than 2 years. It might be outdated.
Published inAnnouncements

Be First to Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Copyright © 2018 by Joerg Hochwald. All rights reserved. ● Site is powered by Author