Josh is an independent IT consultant based in the metropolitan area of Frankfurt am Main, Germany providing expertise to corporate, enterprise, government clients.
With over 30 years of IT experience, Josh has built up a compelling reputation within his industry and is a respected technology consultant and developer.
With exceptional design and problem-solving skills through precise methodologies applied at both technical and business levels, Josh strives to achieve the best business outcomes. He is known for his attention to detail with infrastructure assessment, architecture/design, and implementation, from both customers and peers.
Josh has worked on a wide variety of projects either independently and with systems integrator, and as such, has developed a high level of skill and experience in his niche.
He is specialized in:
- Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft 365, and Microsoft Azure cloud services
- Scripting in many languages, such as PowerShell, Power-Automate, Python, Go, Perl, and Ruby
- Development in many languages, such as Objective-C, C, C++, C#, Fortran, and Cobol
- Unified Communication, with a focus on Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager / Intune
- Active Directory and LDAP
- Microsoft Exchange
- Remote Desktop Services / Desktop Virtualization / VDI
- Enterprise Architecture
- Network Design and Security
- Enterprise Mobility and Security
Josh has close Vendor relationships and aligns with industry and vendor good practices. He puts his heart and soul into every job he does, and values and maintains high ethical standards, integrity, and morals.
He is an active member on several well-known Internet forums, runs his own websites, is a blogger and highly active on Twitter. He supports the open-source community, by publish a lot of his code and contribute to several open-source projects.
Please get in touch for a full resume.
Available only upon request.
Schedule a meeting
Please use Calendly to find a spot. That prevents all the hassle finding the right time!
Connect and contact
There are several ways to get in touch!
Please see the Impress to find other/more options.