Due to some issues with the GDPR; I removed the Google fonts. Sorry if the Headlines looks a bit crappy.
I also tweaked the caching of the site again. I did a lot of tests and checks with the configuration; I hope that nothing is broken, and everything works as it should.
I also removed a few old plugins and plugins that I no longer use e.g. SEO optimization, cause I couldn’t care less about my personal SEA ranking. Don’t get me wrong, SEO Rankings are very important and some plugins do a great job, but a while ago I decided that I should no longer care about an SEO ranking.
If you find something not working, or looking strange: Report it here as a comment or get in touch with me.