I know that there are a few functions and scripts like this available. Honestly, the roots of this function are a bit older. Now some of the developers at enabling Technology tweaked and extended my old function, and they also quashed out a few bugs!
- PowerShell Function to get the Office 365 URLs and IP address ranges
- Ghost presence with Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business
- Call Analytics for Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business Online in Office 365
- KB4077525 caused some issues with my ADFS servers (Updated)
- Upload a file with PowerShell and Invoke-RestMethod
Accelerated Mobile Pages Active Directory AD FS ADFS AMP Apple Authentication Azure Check Code Credentials DSC Exchange Exchange Server Freeware Fun Gist hochwald.net Hyper-V MacBook MacBook Pro 2016 MacOS macOS Server macOS Sierra Server Microsoft Exchange 2013 Microsoft Exchange 2016 Office 365 performance mode Piwik PowerShell Script Skype4B Skype for Business Skype for Business Online SMBv1 Statistics Tool Video Vulnerability WanaCrypt0r WannaCry WannaCrypt Website Windows Server 2016 Wordpress