Paul Cunningham wrote a very interesting article about that topic! His key point here: No! possibly not. And I agree a 100 percent! What makes that so interesting: I had the same discussion with a customer last week! They plan to move to the cloud (Office 365) soon. However, the customers business needs the mail […]
- Microsoft reportedly agrees to buy GitHub, and now what?
- Forbes: Google Is Winning The Cloud War
- PowerShell Function to get the Office 365 URLs and IP address ranges
- Ghost presence with Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business
- Call Analytics for Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business Online in Office 365
Accelerated Mobile Pages Active Directory ADFS AD FS AMP Apple Authentication Azure Check Code Credentials DSC Exchange Exchange Server Fun Gist GitHub hochwald.net Hyper-V MacBook MacBook Pro 2016 MacOS macOS Server macOS Sierra Server Microsoft Exchange 2013 Microsoft Exchange 2016 Office 365 performance mode Piwik PowerShell Script Skype4B Skype for Business Skype for Business Online SMBv1 Statistics Tool Video Vulnerability WanaCrypt0r WannaCry WannaCrypt Website Windows Server 2016 Wordpress