I was asked if there is an easy way to check the complete Active Directory for systems that miss the WannaCry related Hotfixes are installed. Yep! And it’s even easy to do. Update: Based upon several requests, I also published a small tool that could do the Job. You will find the tool (freeware) on […]
- Enabling Skype for Business Client to use proxy server for SIP traffic instead of trying direct connection
- Uninstall the retired AntiSpam Agents from an Exchange Server
- Set all Active Directory related commands to use a special kind of server
- Reformat the Window for PowerShell Web Access
- Is it time to remove Java?
Accelerated Mobile Pages Active Directory ADFS AD FS AMP Apple Authentication Azure Check Credentials DSC Exchange Exchange Server Freeware Fun Gist GitHub hochwald.net Hyper-V MacBook MacBook Pro 2016 macOS Server macOS Sierra Server Microsoft Exchange 2013 Microsoft Exchange 2016 Office 365 performance mode Piwik PowerShell PowerShell Web Access PSWA Script Skype4B Skype for Business SMBv1 Statistics Tool Video Vulnerability WanaCrypt0r WannaCry WannaCrypt Website Windows Server 2016 Wordpress