This content is older than 1 year. It might be outdated.I was asked if there is an easy way to check the complete Active Directory for systems that miss the WannaCry related Hotfixes are installed. Yep! And it’s even easy to do. Update: Based upon several requests, I also published a small tool that could […]
- Issue with Skype for Business macOS with IPv6
- Microsoft Teams is now a complete meeting and calling solution
- PowerShell: Get the Office 365 Endpoint Information from Microsoft
- Quick and dirty script that removes all older versions of all installed PowerShell Modules.
- Microsoft reportedly agrees to buy GitHub, and now what?
Accelerated Mobile Pages Active Directory ADFS AD FS AMP Apple Authentication Azure Check Code Credentials DSC Exchange Exchange Server Fun Gist GitHub hochwald.net Hyper-V MacBook MacBook Pro 2016 MacOS macOS Server macOS Sierra Server Microsoft Exchange 2013 Microsoft Exchange 2016 Microsoft Teams Office 365 performance mode Piwik PowerShell Script Skype4B Skype for Business Skype for Business Online SMBv1 Tool Video Vulnerability WanaCrypt0r WannaCry WannaCrypt Website Windows Server 2016 Wordpress