I was asked if there is an easy way to check the complete Active Directory for systems that miss the WannaCry related Hotfixes are installed. Yep! And it’s even easy to do. Update: Based upon several requests, I also published a small tool that could do the Job. You will find the tool (freeware) on […]
- Upload a file with PowerShell and Invoke-RestMethod
- Connect to Office 365 with PowerShell Core from non-Windows
- What if Apple discontinues the Mac product line?
- Apple Released Security Update 2017-001 and that might cause Issues with File Sharing
- Howto fix the MacOS High Sierra blank root password flaw
Accelerated Mobile Pages Active Directory ADFS AD FS AMP Apple Authentication Azure Check Code Credentials DSC Exchange Exchange Server Freeware Fun Gist GitHub hochwald.net Hyper-V MacBook MacBook Pro 2016 MacOS macOS Server macOS Sierra Server Microsoft Exchange 2013 Microsoft Exchange 2016 Office 365 performance mode Piwik PowerShell Script Skype4B Skype for Business SMBv1 Statistics Tool Video Vulnerability WanaCrypt0r WannaCry WannaCrypt Website Windows Server 2016 Wordpress