After Oracle release a bunch of (Yet again: Critical) Patches today, my Munki Server updated my Java installation… Now I start to think abbot a removal. https://twitter.com/jhochwald/status/887435974644563968 About 18 month ago I decided to do a fresh Installation of my Mac! The first since a very long time. While installing everything I decided to pass […]
- Microsoft reportedly agrees to buy GitHub, and now what?
- Forbes: Google Is Winning The Cloud War
- PowerShell Function to get the Office 365 URLs and IP address ranges
- Ghost presence with Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business
- Call Analytics for Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business Online in Office 365
Accelerated Mobile Pages Active Directory ADFS AD FS AMP Apple Authentication Azure Check Code Credentials DSC Exchange Exchange Server Fun Gist GitHub hochwald.net Hyper-V MacBook MacBook Pro 2016 MacOS macOS Server macOS Sierra Server Microsoft Exchange 2013 Microsoft Exchange 2016 Office 365 performance mode Piwik PowerShell Script Skype4B Skype for Business Skype for Business Online SMBv1 Statistics Tool Video Vulnerability WanaCrypt0r WannaCry WannaCrypt Website Windows Server 2016 Wordpress