I want to transfer more and more logic away from Group Policies towards Windows PowerShell Desired State Configuration (DSC). There are several reasons why i think that DSC is much better than my old (and complex) group policy constructs, but the main reason (at least for me): I can manage DSC clients that are domain […]
- Upload a file with PowerShell and Invoke-RestMethod
- Connect to Office 365 with PowerShell Core from non-Windows
- What if Apple discontinues the Mac product line?
- Apple Released Security Update 2017-001 and that might cause Issues with File Sharing
- Howto fix the MacOS High Sierra blank root password flaw
Accelerated Mobile Pages Active Directory ADFS AD FS AMP Apple Authentication Azure Check Code Credentials DSC Exchange Exchange Server Freeware Fun Gist GitHub hochwald.net Hyper-V MacBook MacBook Pro 2016 MacOS macOS Server macOS Sierra Server Microsoft Exchange 2013 Microsoft Exchange 2016 Office 365 performance mode Piwik PowerShell Script Skype4B Skype for Business SMBv1 Statistics Tool Video Vulnerability WanaCrypt0r WannaCry WannaCrypt Website Windows Server 2016 Wordpress