As reported yesterday, I enabled the Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) version of my Blog again. And as I mentioned in the updated post: I found some issues! This issues are solved and the Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) variant should work fine now.
- Some minor code updates
- Enabling Skype for Business Client to use proxy server for SIP traffic instead of trying direct connection
- Uninstall the retired AntiSpam Agents from an Exchange Server
- Set all Active Directory related commands to use a special kind of server
- Reformat the Window for PowerShell Web Access
Accelerated Mobile Pages Active Directory AD FS ADFS AMP Apple Authentication Azure Check Code Credentials DSC Exchange Exchange Server Freeware Fun Gist GitHub hochwald.net Hyper-V MacBook MacBook Pro 2016 macOS Server macOS Sierra Server Microsoft Exchange 2013 Microsoft Exchange 2016 Office 365 performance mode Piwik PowerShell PowerShell Web Access Script Skype4B Skype for Business SMBv1 Statistics Tool Video Vulnerability WanaCrypt0r WannaCry WannaCrypt Website Windows Server 2016 Wordpress