I use a lot of PowerShell Modules. Some of them are deployed via a Build Server, so I get a lot of test builds! All of them have a new version tag, which is good. And I also use a lot of Modules from the PowerShell Gallery; some of them are updated frequently. So my […]
- Quick and dirty script that removes all older versions of all installed PowerShell Modules.
- Microsoft reportedly agrees to buy GitHub, and now what?
- Forbes: Google Is Winning The Cloud War
- PowerShell Function to get the Office 365 URLs and IP address ranges
- Ghost presence with Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business
Accelerated Mobile Pages Active Directory ADFS AD FS AMP Apple Authentication Azure Check Code Credentials DSC Exchange Exchange Server Fun Gist GitHub hochwald.net Hyper-V MacBook MacBook Pro 2016 MacOS macOS Server macOS Sierra Server Microsoft Exchange 2013 Microsoft Exchange 2016 Office 365 performance mode Piwik PowerShell Script Skype4B Skype for Business Skype for Business Online SMBv1 Statistics Tool Video Vulnerability WanaCrypt0r WannaCry WannaCrypt Website Windows Server 2016 Wordpress