A friend called me today with a urgent question: Why did our Load Balancer shows all Nodes in our AD FS Farm as down? The answer is a bit complicated: AD FS (Active Directory Federation Services) doesn’t answer correct to the bind/probe and therefore, the Load Balancer marks the Server(s) as down. The Problem is […]
- Enabling Skype for Business Client to use proxy server for SIP traffic instead of trying direct connection
- Uninstall the retired AntiSpam Agents from an Exchange Server
- Set all Active Directory related commands to use a special kind of server
- Reformat the Window for PowerShell Web Access
- Is it time to remove Java?
Accelerated Mobile Pages Active Directory ADFS AD FS AMP Apple Authentication Azure Check Credentials DSC Exchange Exchange Server Freeware Fun Gist GitHub hochwald.net Hyper-V MacBook MacBook Pro 2016 macOS Server macOS Sierra Server Microsoft Exchange 2013 Microsoft Exchange 2016 Office 365 performance mode Piwik PowerShell PowerShell Web Access PSWA Script Skype4B Skype for Business SMBv1 Statistics Tool Video Vulnerability WanaCrypt0r WannaCry WannaCrypt Website Windows Server 2016 Wordpress