After leaving my old company, I needed to move this website (and all my other personal websites) to a new hosting company. After a bit of research, I decided to switch to webgo. They have great plans, and the servers seem to be very fast.
I tested everything, but with the switch, some access denied errors showed up. That was mostly because my old caching mechanism was not compatible with webgo. However, I think that was the case, because I had root access on the old hosting server, and I installed a few thinks, mostly for spam filtering and caching. I changed everything to follow the standard guideline of my new hosting company. I still need to tweak a few things here, and there… Some content is not compressed (gzip), but I will take off that later.